Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June OMG Fail

I totally failed my June OMG.  Which bums me out - I'd really like to get this wedding gift done!  I did get as far as pulling fabric out and looking at the patterns again.  But I didn't sew a single stitch.  

It's not like I slacked off this month. 

Currently, I'm converting a console table into an ironing board.  I've been searching many months for a suitable table.  This project bumped up in priority when I finally found a table I could convert.  I've raised the height of the table and last night added padding to the top.  Still needs sanding and the cover cut and sewn together.  I would really like to have this finished before starting up any quilting projects.

Also in June I took on yet another guinea pig as a companion to Banzai and successfully introduced the two boars together.  My three fosters became five fosters in less than a month.  Go me?  They are all available at Dakin Humane Society.  

While these guinea pigs eat me out of house and home they are entertaining.

 
 

Then the garden has kind of taken over what's left of my free time.  I did a massive amount of overdue weeding.  My veggie garden has sprung up, including two or three volunteers.  We just reseeded the lawn over the reburied septic tank. 

And poof!  June is gone.  I suspect July pass by just as quickly.

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - June One Monthly Goal


1 comment :

  1. Not a "fail," just a "not yet!" That ironing board station is going to be really great!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************