Monday, January 3, 2022

January OMG

Project Quilting starts this month.  That's going to eat into my time.  Regardless...my goal is to get the second baby quilt sandwiched.  I think it's doable. 

I'm still wrestling with the colors and the layout.  I have centers for the squares now.  Originally I thought I'd make a mix of colors for the squares and diamonds, but now I'm thinking I need to focus on the squares and make the diamonds either all the same color, or at least stick simply with the pale yellow fabrics.  

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - January OMG


4 comments :

  1. The different color diamonds plays with the eyes making sense of it all, in a fun playful way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors you've chosen. Yes they are not your usual colorway, but is your style.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************