Saturday, February 11, 2023

A Back and a Front

I'm getting close!  I now have a finished backing to go with a finished top.  Once again I've made a back that would look pretty good on its own! 

I need to prep some batting but it's ready to sandwich.  I probably won't get to that this weekend, but I'm hoping by the end of next week.  I could be quilting by the long weekend.  I've already started to pull out thread and think of how I want to quilt it.  I'm excited!  I've certainly accomplished my OMG - now I'm going for my stretch goal. 

Sharing with:
Wendy's Quilts and More - Peacock Party
Confessions of a Fabric Addict - Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?
Alycia Quilts - Finished or Not Friday





5 comments :

  1. Bravo! The work you out into yiur quilts is admirable. This one is a top favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! This one came together nicely. Love the layout you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great backing, Sally! I love how you used the leftover blocks. Congratulations on meeting your goal, and even having time to go farther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Sally, and I love the back!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************