Saturday, January 28, 2023

A Little Crazy

I kind of ran off the rails trying to lay out this quilt.  At one point I had 14 different layouts, all slightly different.  I've whittled it down to six.  It's amazing that the same pattern with five colors can come up with so many different looks.

The top left box is the first layout, which I liked.  But compared to some of these others?  Right now the two left-most layouts are my favorite.  At this point, I need to walk away for a bit, then come back and see what grabs me.  I had no idea I'd go so wild and crazy over this quilt!  

Sharing with:
Wendy's Quilts and More - Peacock Party
Confessions of a Fabric Addict - Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?
Alycia Quilts - Finished or Not Friday



10 comments :

  1. I agree with the top left, though the bottom right speaks to me as well. Go play with the piggies and ask their opinion. I'm sure they will assure you that whichever looks tastiest is the one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing - all those possibilities! I'll enjoy seeing which one you go with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top left and bottom right are my favourites, though I was just thinking how a quilt with all these different arrangements would look fabously crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lower left is my favorite. I like them all though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! I would be absolutely paralyzed with indecision. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how just a slight change in colors can change the whole feel of a quilt. Taking a few days to think about them will help you make up your mind about which one you want to make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going dizzy looking at all the possibilities. All of them are looking great. My first choice would be top left, then bottom right. Take a few days deciding, I'm sure you'll come up with the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are Intense blocks!!! what a lot of piecing!! and amazing how many layouts you can make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza, your quilt is gorgeous. I love the different looks, like a kaleidoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, 14 different layouts! I don't how you got them down to 6 but those all look nice. Can't wait to see what you decide.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************