Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Stormy Weather

I love stormy weather.  So I'm a little bummed we live in a spot that the worst weather skirts around.  A line of squalls passed to the north of us a few weeks ago.  There was a spatter of rain, a bit of bluster and some distant rumbling.  But I loved the chunky clouds and the shades of silvery grey.

The camera picked up the colors I hadn't noticed - to me it was all washed out.  It was really dark when this rolled through.

I attempted to video how the clouds slowly roiled around.  Kind of hard to capture.  The whole sky was like this; you can hear the constant rustling of leaves in the trees.



We both stood out on the back deck for a while, enjoying the show.


2 comments :

  1. You are right; those clouds are amazing. We had a tornado in Ottawa last week which is a once in a hundred years occurrence. It missed us, but did do a lot of damage.Fall often has turbulent weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a show! I too love stormy skies and the clouds that rush across the skies. There is always something new and magical about storms....well those that do not wreak too much damage.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************